Fences
I know I lack update. My bad. But really, it's true what they say. When you're happy you don't have much to complain and blog about. I know that's what blogging is about. Venting out your troubles and problems. Eh. I don't really have that right now. Lol. Well except ..
For those who don't know, I lived without my mom being around for about 4 years from the time I lived to the Philippines until now. I always saw her inbetween but that doesn't really count. She wasn't there most of the time. Recently, I've moved in with her again because I'm in California now & it's taking a little getting used to. I was really angry the other night when she bombed some restrictions onto me. I didn't fight back with her though, I just told her nevermind and to forget that I even brought it up. But anyways, inside I was burning up & just frustrated that I have these restrictions now because you know, I was acustomed to do whatever I please at any time of day for the past four years. And to be restricted from some things NOW, bothers the hell out of me. It really does. That night I realized that I'm really living with my mom again and even though I'm eighteen, it doesn't matter. She's still my mother so thats greater than anything eh. I gotta break her down though and make her get used to me too! It's a two way street, ya know? I gotta train her to let me go so to speak. I'm no rebel whatsoever towards my mom but that doesn't mean I will just let her tell me what to do for the rest of my life. There are certain things she has to let go of as I grow older. I'll make her realize it slowly but surely. It's a hairflip!
I plan to visit North Carolina in the end of April for about 10 days. Quan is making me visit around that date because he wants me to go to the Glow in the Dark tour with him and our old friends. The Glow in the Dark tour consists of Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Rihanna, and N.E.R.D! Can you believe that?!?! I'm so excited to see this because all four artists are my top favorites in hiphop. Especially Kanye. Duh. My headline is from his song! It's amazing that he's pulling this tour together with them. The tickets aren't even that expensive too. I'm surprised. We'll see if this gets hyped up and the prices go up. Hahaha. Doesn't matter. I'm sure Quan will pay whatever just to see his idol, Mr. West. Hehe, so yeah I'm excited about this trip. I also miss my sister! So it'll be cool to see her new house and all. I plan to see my other friends as well. I miss them so much. I visit every year anyway. I hope everything follows through. I've got to save up some money. Haha!
Other than that mess, I'm excited to see Camille on the 29th! I missed her! Heh. We plan to go to Disneyland and maybe Vegas. Not sure about Vegas. I really just want to spend time with her, doesn't matter what we do! =] I've got work now though, so it really depends. Haha. Oh, by the way, I love my job. So much! It's heaven! People in the valley are so much nicer than some I've come across in life. It makes my job so much easier to do.
Btw, tag my board! =]
For those who don't know, I lived without my mom being around for about 4 years from the time I lived to the Philippines until now. I always saw her inbetween but that doesn't really count. She wasn't there most of the time. Recently, I've moved in with her again because I'm in California now & it's taking a little getting used to. I was really angry the other night when she bombed some restrictions onto me. I didn't fight back with her though, I just told her nevermind and to forget that I even brought it up. But anyways, inside I was burning up & just frustrated that I have these restrictions now because you know, I was acustomed to do whatever I please at any time of day for the past four years. And to be restricted from some things NOW, bothers the hell out of me. It really does. That night I realized that I'm really living with my mom again and even though I'm eighteen, it doesn't matter. She's still my mother so thats greater than anything eh. I gotta break her down though and make her get used to me too! It's a two way street, ya know? I gotta train her to let me go so to speak. I'm no rebel whatsoever towards my mom but that doesn't mean I will just let her tell me what to do for the rest of my life. There are certain things she has to let go of as I grow older. I'll make her realize it slowly but surely. It's a hairflip!
I plan to visit North Carolina in the end of April for about 10 days. Quan is making me visit around that date because he wants me to go to the Glow in the Dark tour with him and our old friends. The Glow in the Dark tour consists of Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Rihanna, and N.E.R.D! Can you believe that?!?! I'm so excited to see this because all four artists are my top favorites in hiphop. Especially Kanye. Duh. My headline is from his song! It's amazing that he's pulling this tour together with them. The tickets aren't even that expensive too. I'm surprised. We'll see if this gets hyped up and the prices go up. Hahaha. Doesn't matter. I'm sure Quan will pay whatever just to see his idol, Mr. West. Hehe, so yeah I'm excited about this trip. I also miss my sister! So it'll be cool to see her new house and all. I plan to see my other friends as well. I miss them so much. I visit every year anyway. I hope everything follows through. I've got to save up some money. Haha!Other than that mess, I'm excited to see Camille on the 29th! I missed her! Heh. We plan to go to Disneyland and maybe Vegas. Not sure about Vegas. I really just want to spend time with her, doesn't matter what we do! =] I've got work now though, so it really depends. Haha. Oh, by the way, I love my job. So much! It's heaven! People in the valley are so much nicer than some I've come across in life. It makes my job so much easier to do.
Btw, tag my board! =]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home