July 31, 2008

Stressed!

Work is really a handful lately.

No need to blog about my work, but I'll show you guys once I get the site launched next week! I'm excited cause me and my partner here at work worked really hard on it. If I haven't said it in my blog, I work as a web designer for American Forensic Nurses. We're all women here. Hahaha, but anyway, they have like 4-5 websites that I've edited for them, since their old web designer passed away last year. So I had to go in to fix and put new content in. EH. Piece of cake. I shouldn't get paid as much as I do, but w/e I'm not complaining. TAFNS is suppose to launch next week, but I'm kinda stressing cause I've got mad work to do. It's easy, but it just takes so much time and I think my boss has this imaginary concept that I could do anything fast. Hahaha..

I want to start planning my birthday trip. I still don't know where to go yet. I know for sure that I wanna get out of Socal. I've been thinking of going back to North Carolina to visit my sister and old friends, but I'm not sure. Also New York is on my mind too. I've been wanting to go for a while since I haven't been in what seems like forever. San Francisco is definitely in mind but I know I can go to SF whenever I want cause it's like, RIGHT THERE, ya know. Argh and of course theres Las Vegas. Hahaha.. We'll see. I just don't want to have another boring birthday. Any suggestions? I'll give you guys a cookie! =)

Ok, back to work. Late!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raesteeez said...

Kamz, go to norcal but then again New York is pretty dope.

August 5, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home