July 1, 2008

Questions

Could this be my whole fantasy
Maybe you could just be too good for me
If I don't wake then I won't see
Cause if I'm not the one you met, then who is in me
In the mist of the tears how come, I love you more, and more, and more
I never longed for no one, yes its true
Seems like these questions keep me here with you
I have so many questions in my head, but I can't put it into words. There are things that keep me up at night. Just thinking about possibilities and their outcomes. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Maybe.... All of the above. Here I am again, so fine on the outside and so torn within. There are times where I'm just in an upbeat mood, but once I'm in that mood where my mind runs in circles, I just get so down. Ever since I got back to California, it's hard for me to sleep at night. I'm lost in my own thoughts so to speak. I guess that's what I'm trying to say. I don't know. It makes more sense in my head. I don't wanna be this way. =(

// je vous attendrai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home