Bored
Is it December yet?...
I've been in sleepy mode all day long. I hella fell asleep in my last class earlier. My head just hit my notes, it couldn't resist the college ruled lines. Hahahaha. I woke up and had to do a worksheet that I totally zoomed through. Good thing I read the lesson already because I went KO while he was discussing it. :) I have an exam there next Thursday. MUST MUST MUST study. No slacking like I did my last exam. He announced that we have an exam on a Thursday and I hardly caught what he was saying at the time and I was thinking oh fuck I'm screwed because next next Thursday, I'll be flying out of town. Lol, I really thought he was talking about that Thursday but I'm glad it's just next week. Well, not glad, but just glad it wasn't the same day I was flying out. Ugh, I really hate that class, btw. The teacher is such a dweeb. I'm SOOOO not taking him for Statistics.
So someone brought to my attention the funniest shit I've heard this month last night. I felt threatened but at the same time I was like what the fuck? Ha.... You need to get your shit straight before starting anything with me. If you want, I can make you into an honest person and really make everything that you lied about me, true.
Anyways.... Off to do whatever.
So someone brought to my attention the funniest shit I've heard this month last night. I felt threatened but at the same time I was like what the fuck? Ha.... You need to get your shit straight before starting anything with me. If you want, I can make you into an honest person and really make everything that you lied about me, true.
Anyways.... Off to do whatever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home