December 15, 2008

Scratch that.

I guess I do have something to blog about. I realized this whole year I allowed myself to get into situations where I had a gut feeling it'd lead me nowhere. I mean come on, I've had about three "what the hell was I thinking" blogs already. Lol. This could possibly be number four but I don't want it to be. I think I'll give this one much more credit than that because I really did feel something intense and it made me smile so I'm not negative towards it. Live, love and learn right? Right, but its just sad now because well, I'm done chasing pavements... And I feel as if I've lost someone special. And we all know that's not a good feeling to have at all..

I swear though, if I didn't have the Philippines to look forward to, I'd probably shoot myself or something. Not literally but you know what I mean. However I'm more calm than I thought I would be so I guess I'm fine, just sad. C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home