This Heart.
Let me tell you something about love.. The weight of it is so utterly deep it is hard for you to stay afloat, but once you're there grasping for air, you'll realize every effort enforced was worth it. Love is air. If there's no air, there's no you and I. You can't live, breathe, without love. ..
I've said numerous times that I'm inlove with the person I'm with. It's the truth and right now, on the level we are on together, it's amazing. Sometimes it's hard for me to even believe I can be inlove like this. Where it's more than love.. more than.. anything. I do believe I've found my happiness. It's within you.. And you're absolutely aware of your ability to hold me down. The sense of fear I once had is now gone because my happiness that I've found with us outweighs any of my worries. I am madly inlove..
This is above anything I've ever felt for anyone. I'm not comparing, that's something I would never do to anyone I'm involved with. I'm just saying. This is on a different level, no doubt. Nothing could even compare! And I absolutely appreciate this blessing.
I've said numerous times that I'm inlove with the person I'm with. It's the truth and right now, on the level we are on together, it's amazing. Sometimes it's hard for me to even believe I can be inlove like this. Where it's more than love.. more than.. anything. I do believe I've found my happiness. It's within you.. And you're absolutely aware of your ability to hold me down. The sense of fear I once had is now gone because my happiness that I've found with us outweighs any of my worries. I am madly inlove..This is above anything I've ever felt for anyone. I'm not comparing, that's something I would never do to anyone I'm involved with. I'm just saying. This is on a different level, no doubt. Nothing could even compare! And I absolutely appreciate this blessing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home