Truth Is...
It's looking like a limb torn off
Or altogether just taken apart
We're reeling through an endless fall
We are the ever-living ghost of what once was
But no one is ever gonna love you more than I do
No one's gonna love you more than I do
My weekend was full of WORK! It wore me out & I ended up having a fever tonight. Blah. But I'm all good now. Except that I'm up 1 in the morning. Whatever, I got shit to think about. Tonight wasn't a great night. Not that I expected anything. Hell, I really don't expect anything to happen. Argh, I'm not making sense. I'm just frustrated and hating & loving this at the same time. Life is definitely full of surprises. Right when you've planned out your life, it takes you in a whole different direction than predicted. Best thing about it though is that you never know if it will benefit you or not. It's just up to you where "this" leads you. See, I do hate/love it.
.. I'm better with you.
.. I'm better with you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home