November 11, 2008

100th Post!

This is my 100th blog entry on blogger since I've started. SWEEEET. I usually don't stay long enough on a single blog site to even reach 100 posts. Pretty awesome. Oh shit tell me why I'm listening to stuck on you. HAHAHAHA. Okay anyways, 100 posts. Hmm. I think my blogs has consisted of me talking about love. About the sensation we get from it and the pain we receive once it's gone.. My blog has been my public journal. My life, your entertainment? I suppose.

Being misunderstood frustrates the hell out of me. My old temper starts to creep back up and I really hate when that happens because my hands get heavy and needy then my mind begins to run off and analyze every single bad thing that could happen. I start to feel all these emotions at once and I get worried for myself. My heart is what saves me though. It relaxes my mind, reassuring everything will be fine and most of the time my heart is right. It's really unfortunate that my words never seem to come out right when it matters sometimes and I instantly become judged. :\ Like whatever I've said and done means nothing and I'm based on one single sentence, that I didn't even mean in that way, all of a sudden. Until, of course, I'm given the chance to explain myself and help you understand what I really meant then I'm okay again. No, then I'm breathing again. Je vous adore et je ne veux pas vous blesser. J'ai de bonnes intentions et je souhaite que vous pourriez voir cela.

Gosh I'm so lame. I've never been soooooooo sure of how I felt in so long. It's a familiar feeling but all the while it's all brand new. If it was infatuation, my feelings would have already started to fade because I know how I am with people, but here they are, growing every single day. This void is being filled with every conversation we have and I couldn't be more hopeful on what's to come. My feet are on the ground and I'm not going anywhere. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home