Yeah, I do mind.
I've never had the need to explain myself to my family because it's pretty clear what my attitude is about things. You respect me, I respect you. Simple as that. Cross it, and I'm dunzo with you for a while or completely cut you out of my life. Earlier I was in the car with my mother and we were talking about some family issues and I felt the need to cover my ass because it seemed she didn't see where I was coming from and usually I don't have to expalin but I guess my mom really didn't get how I felt about the situation. Because she was all, "Let it go, it's the Christian thing to do" in response to the way I felt. I immediately paused and looked over at my mom and asked her if she was seriously telling me that. That's when I knew she REALLY didn't understand where I was coming from so I talked for what seemed like a million miles per hour, explaining this and that and why I was upset. Hella furious, I know. Haha. When I was done she had nothing to say. Lol, I think I got through to her. I hate being misunderstood. Anyways, it kind of made me feel better getting all that out of my system though.
Well well well. Four day weekend but I might go to work on Friday? Maybe. I have so much work to do it's not even funny. Since I'm taking a vacation for most of December, I'm squeezing so much in a short time. I have meetings like everyday I come into work and tons of errands to do. Argggh. It's crazy how work is stressing me out more than school is. If I could I'd rather go to school more than I work.. But I can't for now. It's okay it all pays off... and well too. ;]
Well well well. Four day weekend but I might go to work on Friday? Maybe. I have so much work to do it's not even funny. Since I'm taking a vacation for most of December, I'm squeezing so much in a short time. I have meetings like everyday I come into work and tons of errands to do. Argggh. It's crazy how work is stressing me out more than school is. If I could I'd rather go to school more than I work.. But I can't for now. It's okay it all pays off... and well too. ;]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home