All smiles.
I probably heard the best words anyone could say to me last night.
me: "you're making me happy and you know how I feel about happiness"
you: "yeah, I know... but this is something you don't have to pursue.. you deserve it."
I love how you constantly prove me wrong. It's addicting and uplifting. This is the kind of hope I've been talking about. You are something else, I swear. I don't think anyone could understand what we have, but us. I kinda like that. :) Let's not sweat the small stuff cause I can't deny you even if I tried.
me: "you're making me happy and you know how I feel about happiness"
you: "yeah, I know... but this is something you don't have to pursue.. you deserve it."
I love how you constantly prove me wrong. It's addicting and uplifting. This is the kind of hope I've been talking about. You are something else, I swear. I don't think anyone could understand what we have, but us. I kinda like that. :) Let's not sweat the small stuff cause I can't deny you even if I tried.

1 Comments:
i'm glad you got your "smile" back..wink*.lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home