Vacation is over.
...but school doesn't start til the 26th!!! :) Unlike most of you who started today. =P So that means WORK WORK WORK for me until then but not today! It's my first day back in Palm Springs and my dad told me to take a day or two off but I'll just take one because I really should get back to work. Hustle, hustle, hustle. I have lots of things to do, mainly unpack and organize my things which take me forever because I'm such a lagger. Yesyes. I'll get at it soon though, maybe. Haha.
So, my two weeks in Manila were pretty awesome. I should really come home more often! Which I will. I'll be back in Manila probably sometime in the end of this year. I'll try to stay longer but no promises. I realized that vacationing in Manila is a lot more fun than actually living there. Those two weeks really made up for a lot of unfortunate events that happened in 2008. I'm really glad I decided to go home when I did. Many unexpected things happened while I was in Manila and they were all happy ones. Honestly, nothing bad happened while I was there. It was really perfect. I had a great time. I went to the Philippines bitter/sad but left completely happy. I was most definitely not expecting that to happen. I thought my luck ran out for me in 08 but I guess it was chasing after me the whole time.
Alexa gave me a "small" house party my last night in town and she also gave me a [GREEN!!] frame and enclosed was a drawing she did of the both of us. I was super surprised that someone actually took the time to draw me. HAHA. *touched* I love you Ading! Always! My banana :D Anywhos. Here's some pictures from that night. I'll share more.. in time. :)












So, my two weeks in Manila were pretty awesome. I should really come home more often! Which I will. I'll be back in Manila probably sometime in the end of this year. I'll try to stay longer but no promises. I realized that vacationing in Manila is a lot more fun than actually living there. Those two weeks really made up for a lot of unfortunate events that happened in 2008. I'm really glad I decided to go home when I did. Many unexpected things happened while I was in Manila and they were all happy ones. Honestly, nothing bad happened while I was there. It was really perfect. I had a great time. I went to the Philippines bitter/sad but left completely happy. I was most definitely not expecting that to happen. I thought my luck ran out for me in 08 but I guess it was chasing after me the whole time.
Alexa gave me a "small" house party my last night in town and she also gave me a [GREEN!!] frame and enclosed was a drawing she did of the both of us. I was super surprised that someone actually took the time to draw me. HAHA. *touched* I love you Ading! Always! My banana :D Anywhos. Here's some pictures from that night. I'll share more.. in time. :)













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home