December 1, 2008

PET PEEVES

I was on the phone with someone and we were talking about our pet peeves towards people. I started to think about MY pet peeves. I didn't think I had that many until I really thought about it today. I made a list of all that I could think of for now.. I'm sure there's more.

  • Smacking when you eat. It bugs the HELL out of me. Seriously, did your parents not teach you manners when you were little? Proper etiquette man.
  • Not picking up your feet when you walk. When someone is walking REALLY HARD on the floor, making stomping sounds, that annoys me. Damn, are your feet made of stone or something!??!!?
  • Not covering your mouth. I always get pissed off when people cough without covering their mouths. Gross.
  • Spitting. I get annoyed when people spit on the ground like mad. That's another reason why I don't like smokers.
  • Can't pick up after themselves. Like when wet towels left on the bed or floor. My ex is like that, it pissed me off.
  • Slouching. People who slouch or have poor posture turn me off... I don't have to explain this do I? Learn how to carry yourself.
  • Canceling. I suggest you never do this to me.
  • Double Negatives. Hmmm.. When people use double negatives in a sentence "I ain't got no..." Argh. I've done this before, but I usually correct myself.. It's just annoying when people aren't aware they're doing it.. Hahaha. =X
  • MANNERS. People who can't give a simple thank you, you're welcome, or excuse me are not welcome. EHH.

  • Anyways, here's another one to add to my wishlist, Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens.


    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    KAMZ, I left you a message in YM because I cannot seem to remember your email! Haha anywayyy, yeah, see you soon. ;)

    December 2, 2008 at 6:11 AM  
    Blogger Alexa said...

    OOOH I HATE THE SECOND ONE TOO! I know they teach that in school. Well, they did in mine. :))

    December 2, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home