August 20, 2008

Yaddabaddaboo.

I'm at work right now basically doing nothing cause I suck at being creative right now. >.> I'm glad it's Wednesday already. Today is HUMP DAY! Hahah, I didn't get it at first either. Think about it. =P Anyway, life's been good lately. REALLL GOOD. Being single isn't all that bad afterall, lol. I have more time for myself. Idk, I kinda like it. So school starts September 2 for me. I'll be going for only two days though; Tuesdays and Thursdays. Ah. It kinda sucks cause I won't be working as much. I might go to work on weekends though to catch up. Eh, I sense stress already. Oh well, it'll be worth it. So yeah, last weekend I picked up some red authentic vans to start the school year off. Nothing special. I just needed some red shoes. :] This blog is hella random. Wow. Can you tell I'm procrastinating? :]
Do I remind you of the pain
That he put you through, girl
Is that the reason I'm to blame
Before I do it:
Is it because he, treated you so badly
I always stand accused
Protecting yourself, from somebody else
I'm not who's hurting you, girl
You think I just don't care
Why must I do time
For another man's crime
Girl you know that ain't fair
Here's something I found that I thought that was so cute, lol.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home